Vision & Principles
Flinders Fertility is committed to providing the highest standard of affordable care and treatment to help our patients conceive a healthy baby in the shortest possible time.
|Affordable Care and Treatment
|Apart from having the most affordable fees available in South Australia, Flinders Fertility also offers substantial fee reductions to individuals and couples facing unique barriers to accessing treatment including:
- Fee concessions for holders of Health Care Cards, Pension Concession Cards & Low Income Cards.
- Fee concessions and expedited treatment for eligible cancer patients and survivors.
- Fee concessions for eligible rural and remote patients.
- Bulk billed female and male fertility surgery.
|Flinders Fertility funds and takes part in research with world renowned academics and researchers through our affiliation with Flinders University so our patients can benefit from new innovative diagnostic and treatment technologies sooner.
Flinders Fertility is currently participating, or directly or indirectly funding research in:
- Ovarian reserves.
- Delaying child bearing.
|Safe and Compassionate Care
||Quality Fertility Treatment & Services
|Flinders Fertility provides safe and compassionate care recognising that it is just as important as the treatment itself.
Our patients are valued and listened to, and treated with compassion, dignity and respect at all times because:
- Patients are cared for by specialist consultants (fertility, gynaecology and obstetrics.
- Being hospital based allows us to work side-by-side with a wide range of related services and expertise to provide patients with a coordinated individualised plan of care.
- We work constructively and collaboratively with primary care providers to achieve the best possible outcomes and transitions of care programs for our patients.
|Flinders Fertility works to ensure that our fertility treatment and services reflect national and international scientific advances and new techniques by:
- Using specialist consultants in the fields of fertility, gynaecology and obstetrics.
- Working with world renowned academics and researchers through our affiliation with Flinders University to access new innovative diagnostic and treatment technologies.
- Participating in clinical trials with the care and expertise of some of the best consultants and researchers in the country.
Back to top.