On this page:
- Why Choose Flinders Fertility?
- Flinders Fertility Is Dedicated To..
Established in 1977, Flinders Fertility (formerly Flinders Reproductive Medicine Pty Ltd) is one of the oldest fertility clinics in the world, and holds several distinctions including contributing to conceiving South Australia’s first IVF baby in 1982.
Flinders Fertility, provides comprehensive affordable care and treatment to couples who are not able to conceive on their own. This ranges from simple techniques such as timing intercourse and inducing ovulation, through to more advanced treatments such as in vitro fertilization (“IVF”), pre-implantation genetic screening (“PGS”), donor programs, surrogacy, etc.
Back to top.
Why Choose Flinders Fertility?
- Excellent success rates and high patient safety.
- Comprehensive range of fertility treatments and services.
- Access to world renown academics and researchers through our affiliation with Flinders University where you benefit from new innovative diagnostic and treatment technologies sooner.
- By being based in a hospital (Flinders Medical Centre) all major specialties work side-by-side to provide coordinated individualised plan of care.
- The most affordable treatments and services in South Australia including fee concessions for:
- Holders of Health Care Cards, Pension Concession Cards and Low Income Cards.
- People diagnosed with cancer.
- Rural and remote patients.
- People struggling to afford fertility treatment.
- We only use specialist consultants in the fields of fertility, gynaecology and obstetrics.
- You can participate in clinical trials providing evidence-based treatment options before they are available anywhere else, along with the care and expertise of some of the best consultants and researchers in the country.
Back to top.
Flinders Fertility Is Dedicated To:
- Offering the highest standard of care to patients combining specialist consultants, technologically advanced methods of treatment, and patient-centred care and support.
- Providing accessible and equitable services. For more information please go to our "Access & Equity" page.
- Supporting Flinders based research of international standing in the field of reproductive medicine and women’s health. For more information please go to our "Research & Resources" page.
- Providing support, education and information to individuals, couples, health professionals and the public in relation to reproductive medicine, illnesses causing infertility and/or maternal or women’s health. For more information please go to our "Information Sessions" page.
Back to top.